It doesn't take much these days for kids to have the opportunity of playing with a camera. Wither it's on their parents phone or an actual hand-held camera kids are getting good at taking pictures! Now you can encourage their interest by with Photography Lessons for Kids! Educents has an amazing offer going on right now where you can save 79% off Basic Photography Lessons for Kids from Shutter Teachers!
- 15 Pages of Lessons covering the History of Photography, the Photographer's Toolkit, Exposure, Camera Settings, Lighting, Composition, and Careers in Photography
- Lesson plans & instructor notes - explains how to structure the class/course
- Printable card game - laminate and use as a learning game
- Printable Sheet of Photographer Badges - laminate and include your child's picture
- Course Cover Sheet
- Two activity sheets
- One Photography Cheat Sheet/Reference Guide
- Ideas/Instructions for Games
- Printable Certificate of Completion
Why should you act now and purchase this amazing kit?
- You won't find this price ANYWHERE else.
- It's a one-of-a-kind curriculum for kids.
- You can use this information for many things! Including: starting a photography club, an after school program at your school or use within a home school environment to teach your own children.
- You can even use this program to start a kids camp over summer, winter and/or spring break.
- Not to mention that it's AMAZING!
Disclaimer: This blog accepts compensation in the form of products and/or monetary for selected posts which will be labeled as sponsored. No matter the compensation, I only write about items and/or services that I have personal experience with and believe my readers will enjoy and/or benefit from. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of others.
View Full Disclosure for further details.
This post may contain affiliate links.