Pixie Stix Martini Cocktail
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 1/2 oz midori
- 2 oz guava nectar or pineapple juice
- 10 - 12 pixie stix
- martini shaker
- ice cubes
- rimmer dish or flat plate
- 1Cut the ends of 10 to 12 pixie stix and empty them into a rimmer dish or flat round plate. The color of the rimmer will depend on how you mix the colors. Reds and oranges will give off a light, pastel color, while the blues, purples and greens create a deeper color. Do not recommend mixing all together as it will create a "mud" color.
- 2Dip your martini glass into enough water to coat just the rim. Gently shake off any access water, place the glass onto the rimmer and slowly move it in a circle to coat. Let the glass sit a bit to let the rimmer set.
- 3Fill the shaker with the gin, midori, blue curacao, guava nectar or pineapple juice and ice.
- 4Shake for a few minutes and then pour into the rimmed glass.