Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Share your Autism Story


AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH!!!


For the month of April I will be sharing stories from people and families who are either living with or affected by Autism.
Autism doesn't affect my family personally but I know that I need to spread the word anyways.
I have known a few people who live with Autism and I use to work at Toys'R'us where we regularly took donations for Autism Speaks. I met lots of beautiful little kids who were very happy even though they lived with Autism. 
Everyone deserves to be loved!


If you would like to share your story with my followers to Help Spread The Word, I have a few options you can chose from:

  • You can send Photos and/or a short story to my Facebook fan page - The Realm of Freebies, Deals & Fun though Direct Message or you can post on my FB Wall.
  • Write up a Guest Post of your Autism story with or without photos and submit it to my Email at Autofaerie@gmail.com
  • Comment on any of my Autism blog posts and I will respond to you via email and reply-comment. Please leave your email in the comments.

Below are the links to my previous Autism Awareness posts.




I look forward to hearing your story!

Does Autism affect your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...