Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Idea's for a Blog Book and a 15% Discount Code



Wouldn't this Morning Glory Photo look wonderful on the cover of my next blurb book?
I've been thinking about making a Blog Book with some of my most popular posts. Something for moms where they can flip through the pages and find all kinds of things like Family/Kid Tips, Crafts, DIY Projects and maybe even a few of my favorite reviews!

What do you think? Does it sound like a good idea?

I would love to have your input on what you think should go into my blurb book. You are the fans and if I like the way my book comes out, I'll turn it into a eBook so you can buy one for yourself! Wouldn't that be great?

You can also make your very own Blurb book with this wonderful one time only Discount Code - APRIL15 and get 15% off your entire order!!
These codes don't come around too often so you have to snag the deals as soon as you see them.




Save 15% On Your Entire Blurb.com Order
Use Discount Code - APRIL15

I can't wait to get started on my Blog Book! So many decisions and so many great posts!!!


Click HERE to visit Blurb and check our all their awesome book and design options. Maybe one of them will be for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...